www.tomachocolate.es to protect individual rights, especially in relation to automated treatments and with a desire to be transparent with the User, has established a policy that includes all the treatments, the purposes pursued by the latter, the legitimacy of them and also the instruments available to the User so that he can exercise his rights.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
Responsible: Antonio Guerrero Pérez de la Blanca.
Owner: Chocolate Gueysh, S.L.
NIF / CIF: B18668103
Address: C /. Portón de Tejeiro Nº 2 18005 Granada
Activity: Manufacture of Powdered Hot Chocolate
https://www.tomachocolate.es has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
For further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website of the AEPD (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) https: www.agpd.es/ponalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php
Your data is collected by the HOLDER.
A personal data refers to all the information referred to an identified or identifiable natural person (affected person). It is understood as identifiable a person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, especially by reference to a name, an identification number (DNI, NIF, NIE, passport) or one or more specific elements, specific to their physical, physiological identity, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The data that will generally be collected are: Name and surname, address, email, phone number, date of birth, data related to means of payment. We may collect other types of data being informed by the User.
Purpose of data procesing
The purpose of the processing of personal data that can be collected is to use them mainly by the HOLDER to manage your relationship with you, to offer products and services according to your interests, improve your user experience and, where appropriate, for the treatment of your requests, requests, orders and business relationships. A business profile will be developed based on the information you provide. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, provided that it is not requested by the interested party to suppress it, or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
They will be registered in the client file and their treatment will be registered in the record of treatments that the TITULAR must take (before May 25, 2018 it could also be included in the file prepared with the personal data registered in the AEPD (Spanish Agency for Data protection) or competent body of the respective Autonomous Community).
Legitimation for the treatment of your data.
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is:
- The correct execution or fulfillment of the contract.
- The legitimate interest of the HOLDER.
- The consent of the user or client for the treatment of their data.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
The personal data of the User may eventually be communicated to third parties related to the OWNER by contract to perform the tasks necessary to manage your account as a customer, such as order delivery, and without having to give your authorization.
Also when communications have to be made to the authorities in case a User has taken actions contrary to the Law or breached the content of the legal notice.
When some data are required to access specific functionalities of the website, the OWNER will indicate such mandatory at the time of the collection of data from the User.
Therefore, as you continue browsing, you as a user will be considered informed and will have accepted the use of these cookies. The consent granted will be valid for a period of thirteen months for more information see our cookies policy (here).
Rights of the user.
Rights of the interested parties
The regulations on data protection grant a series of rights to the interested parties or holders of the data.
You can exercise them by contacting Chocolate Gueysh, by writing to the following address: Calle Porton de Tejeiro No. 2 18005 Granada Spain - At the attention of Mr. Antonio Guerrero or email firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing in any case, a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document valid in law that allows to prove your identity.
Chocolate Gueysh will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines set out in the regulations on data protection.
These rights that assist the interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information about whether their own data is being processed, the purpose of the treatment being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the term of conservation and the origin of said data.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of suppression: right to obtain deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the owner of the same withdraws the consent
- When they must be abolished in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 apdo. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection
- Right of opposition: right to object to a specific treatment based on the consent of the interested party.
- Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of the treatment of the data when one of the following assumptions is made:
- When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy thereof
- When the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims
- When the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party
- Right to portability: the right to obtain data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
- Right to file a claim with the competent control authority
- The user has the possibility of submitting a claim to the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) or competent body of the respective Autonomous Community, when he has not obtained a satisfactory solution in the exercise of his rights by means of a letter addressed to it.
Unless the User objects, sending an email to the email address to email@example.com, your data may be used, where appropriate, if applicable, and with your consent to send commercial information of Chocolate Gueysh, SL.
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
Accuracy and Veracity of the data
The User is responsible that the information provided through this website is true, responding to the accuracy of all data communicated and keep it updated to reflect a real situation, being responsible for false or inaccurate information provided and of the damages, inconveniences and problems that could cause Chocolate Gueysh, SL or to third parties.
This information will be stored and managed with due confidentiality, applying the necessary computer security measures to prevent access or improper use of your data, its handling, deterioration or loss, however, the User must take into account that the security of the systems IT is never absolute. When personal data are provided over the Internet, this information may be collected without your consent and processed by unauthorized third parties Chocolate Gueysh, S.L. decline, any kind of responsibility for the consequences of those acts may have for the
User, if you published the information voluntarily you can access and exercise those rights by written and signed request that may be sent to the address: Portón de Tejeiro No. 218005 Granada, attaching a photocopy of the ID or equivalent document.
The request can also be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your information we indicate that the Delegate of data protection is Antonio Guerrero Pérez de la Blanca.
These rights will be addressed, within a period of 1 month, which could be extended to 2 months if the complexity of the application or the number of applications received so requires. All this without prejudice to the duty to preserve certain data in the legal terms and until they prescribe the possible liabilities derived from a possible treatment, or, as the case may be, from a contractual relationship.
In addition to the above, and in relation to data protection regulations, users who request it, have the possibility to organize the destination of their data after their death.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.tomachocolate.es does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms present on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.tomachocolate.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.