Intense hot chocolate
Intense Hot Chocolate Gueysh.
Click para verificar nuestra adhesión.
Intense Hot Chocolate Gueysh
Our variety of Chocolate Gueysh Intense is born to make enjoy those who do not conform with half measures. A stronger and more penetrating flavor, that captivates from the first sip, and convinces until the last one. Made with the same quality and the same care as our Original and Sugar Free varieties, only with ingredients selected from the best suppliers, and a meticulously created recipe and especially for the chocolatiers.
This traditional effort, to do things by dedicating time and toil is the true seal of our brand. That's why hundreds of establishments trust us, which have turned our brand into "chocolate in coffee shops". And, also, thousands of customers who eat and have breakfast with churros, with croutons, with croissants, with a good chat, but always with Gueysh Chocolate. It is no coincidence that more and more people are encouraged to prepare it at home. Surprising the family or giving yourself a moment of pleasure deserves a small effort. Those who know how to taste, know it.
How to enjoy it.
Wake up your palate to a different flavor, which combines stupendously with the usual snacks. With churros, with biscuits, with sponge cake ... delicious everyways. Give the texture you like most using skimmed milk or whole milk. Dare to try a different point adding a pinch of cinnamon or ginger. Or make it the protagonist of your desserts. A unique flavor, a thousand ways to enjoy it.
How to prepare it.
Our Intense Chocolate has a flavor with a lot of body and a fluid texture that make it unmistakable. To get your full personality, you must prepare it using the right proportion of milk and product:
- Prepare the quantities: 233 g of chocolate powder for each liter of milk. For a single cup, use 30 g of product for 125 ml of milk. You can do the amount you want, always respecting these proportions.
- Add the chocolate powder in a little of the milk, stirring until it dissolves well. Mix with the rest of the milk.
- Bring it to a boil:
- In a professional coffee machine: it uses fluent steam.
- To the fire: it pours the mixture in a saucepan, and it removes constantly until it thickens.
- Microwave: heat the mixture until it boils in a suitable container, shake it again, and reheat once more until it thickens. To avoid overflowing when boiling, choose a container of greater capacity than the mixture.
If you like chocolate a little thicker or a little lighter, find your favorite texture by slightly varying the proportions. You can also use skim milk to get a more intense chocolate color and flavor. And if you are looking for an even more powerful flavor, do not forget to try our variety of Intense Chocolate.